Monday, September 17, 2007

Did you miss me?

It didn't take long for me become what I dreaded most - a web cartoonist who devotes half his blog posts to apologizing for never updating his comic. Maybe I can look at that as a milestone?

I had a great summer at Fire Island (Um... doing research for my comic...) during which I was able to hear Rihanna intone UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA five hundred gazillion times -- about twice as many times that Nicole from the The Pussycat Dolls asked me if I wished my girlfriend was hot like her only two summers earlier.

Now summer is over and I will console myself by spending as much time as possible inside Cartoon Fire Island until another cold wet New York winter breaks and my housemates and I can start fretting over our schedule again.

Speaking of Cartoon Fire Island, check out this Family Guy clip. That's right, I'm sending you to some other Fire Island cartoon because I have nothing else to say about my own. I'll be back next Monday with more hi-jinx, though. Now g'wan, get outta here. Scoot.

4 comments:

theGayMonsters said...

Yay! Well worth the wait! The background looks awesome. I love the angle. It makes me want to dive into the pool. (Naked!) :)

"I did have a chubby kid on a raft earlier today. It's okay... I've been swimming a lot lately. MMmmmm... yummy."

xoxo,
Andy

Chris said...

Thanks, Andy. Funny how our comic schedules seem to coincide. Nice to see that you have resumed posting regular updates again, too.

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!
And hints of "drama bits," already, eh?
Luv. It.
;)

Huggles,

~Z.

Anonymous said...

Oh!

ANd Welcome back, Chris....your work has been missed.

:)